Myanmar may be excluded from the ASEAN summit later this month for not cooperating with the grouping’s special envoy tasked to resolve the post-coup crisis there. The warning was delivered by Malaysia’s foreign minister during a meeting of the group where the Myanmar minister was present. The military junta has refused to allow the ASEAN envoy to meet Aung San Suu Kyi who is under house arrest.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives