Myanmar may be excluded from the ASEAN summit later this month for not cooperating with the grouping’s special envoy tasked to resolve the post-coup crisis there. The warning was delivered by Malaysia’s foreign minister during a meeting of the group where the Myanmar minister was present. The military junta has refused to allow the ASEAN envoy to meet Aung San Suu Kyi who is under house arrest.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff