Taliban leader Anas Haqqani has denied reports of rifts with the top leadership, saying “We are all united in bringing peace, prosperity and stability to our beloved Afghanistan.” Earlier Taliban co-founder Mullah Baradar had denied reports of a brawl in Kabul where he was injured, insisting that he was fit and well.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’