Afghanistan’s neighbours like India will be the most affected by developments in that country, Prime Minister Modi told the SCO-CSTO outreach summit. He said the change of power with the Taliban fully in charge, took place without negotiations and the interim government was not inclusive. He called for the representation of all sections of Afghan society. He did not mention the Taliban by name. Incidentally, Afghanistan is an observer at the SCO.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative