Afghanistan’s neighbours like India will be the most affected by developments in that country, Prime Minister Modi told the SCO-CSTO outreach summit. He said the change of power with the Taliban fully in charge, took place without negotiations and the interim government was not inclusive. He called for the representation of all sections of Afghan society. He did not mention the Taliban by name. Incidentally, Afghanistan is an observer at the SCO.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows