Afghanistan’s neighbours like India will be the most affected by developments in that country, Prime Minister Modi told the SCO-CSTO outreach summit. He said the change of power with the Taliban fully in charge, took place without negotiations and the interim government was not inclusive. He called for the representation of all sections of Afghan society. He did not mention the Taliban by name. Incidentally, Afghanistan is an observer at the SCO.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff