Nigeria lost its top army commander Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru in an air crash in Kaduna along with 10 other officers. Official reports attributed the crash to inclement weather. Attahiru had been recently appointed to head the operations against the Boko Haram terrorist group. Recent reports have indicated that Abubakr Shekau, head of the Boko Haram, had been seriously injured or killed.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties