The U.S. is fully prepared to continue negotiations with Iran on the nuclear issue but talks cannot go on indefinitely. With that warning, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken indicated that the ball remains in Iran’s court and Washington was closely looking to see what Iran was prepared to do.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff