Pakistan has no favourites in Afghanistan, says Prime Minister Imran Khan, underscoring that “Afghanistan can never be controlled from the outside.” The only choice is for a compromise, with the formation of an “inclusive government” in Kabul.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff