Pakistan has no favourites in Afghanistan, says Prime Minister Imran Khan, underscoring that “Afghanistan can never be controlled from the outside.” The only choice is for a compromise, with the formation of an “inclusive government” in Kabul.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better