Pakistan has no favourites in Afghanistan, says Prime Minister Imran Khan, underscoring that “Afghanistan can never be controlled from the outside.” The only choice is for a compromise, with the formation of an “inclusive government” in Kabul.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows