Is Taliban co-founder Mullah Baradar dead or is he in Kandahar as the Taliban claims? Nobody knows for sure. There were reports of a brawl between Baradar and Khalil Haqqani’s followers just ahead of the interim government formation, and it appears Baradar may have even been shot. Another mystery surrounds Taliban leader Mullah Haibatullah Akhundzada who remains out of sight.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows