India will shortly begin testing Sputnik Light, Russia’s single shot Covid vaccine. Reports say the first batch of the vaccine has been manufactured by Panacea Biotec, a pharma company. Trials are expected to start with the enrollment of participants.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff