India’s homegrown Coronavirus vaccine Covaxin, developed by Bharat Biotech, has been approved for emergency use for the 2-18 age group. The expert committee on vaccination made the recommendation. The vaccine is already used for adults, delivering, according to various reports, 71 per cent efficacy against the Coronavirus and its variants.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge