Microsoft is teaming up with Invest India, the leading investment promotion and investment agency, to support 11 startups ranging from mobility waste, financial services, defence, agriculture and so on. These startups can utilise Microsoft’s Azure, GitHub and M365 for personalised technical sessions, content and mentorship for running their business.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis