The head of UK’s premier intelligence agency MI5 is expected to warn the public to be as vigilant about threats from hostile states as from terrorism. Ken McCallum, in his annual update, is likely to say that “less visible threats have the potential to affect us all.” China and Russia have in the recent past been accused of trying to steal vaccine research related data.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff