The head of UK’s premier intelligence agency MI5 is expected to warn the public to be as vigilant about threats from hostile states as from terrorism. Ken McCallum, in his annual update, is likely to say that “less visible threats have the potential to affect us all.” China and Russia have in the recent past been accused of trying to steal vaccine research related data.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives