The head of UK’s premier intelligence agency MI5 is expected to warn the public to be as vigilant about threats from hostile states as from terrorism. Ken McCallum, in his annual update, is likely to say that “less visible threats have the potential to affect us all.” China and Russia have in the recent past been accused of trying to steal vaccine research related data.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess