India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Dushanbe, but no breakthrough was reported on Beijing’s disinclination to carry through the disengagement of forces in Ladakh. Jaishankar warned that China’s intransigence was reflecting on the relationship but they agreed to hold a meeting of senior military commanders at the earliest.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff