India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Dushanbe, but no breakthrough was reported on Beijing’s disinclination to carry through the disengagement of forces in Ladakh. Jaishankar warned that China’s intransigence was reflecting on the relationship but they agreed to hold a meeting of senior military commanders at the earliest.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief