India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar met his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in Dushanbe, but no breakthrough was reported on Beijing’s disinclination to carry through the disengagement of forces in Ladakh. Jaishankar warned that China’s intransigence was reflecting on the relationship but they agreed to hold a meeting of senior military commanders at the earliest.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess