London police are investigating reports of a string of parties held at Downing Street, which is the prime minister’s office, and at Whitehall at a time Covid restrictions were in force. ITV has reported that Boris Johnson broke Covid rules by having a birthday bash on June 19, 2020, puting the prime minister under more pressure.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff