Libya’s presidential election scheduled for December 24 may not happen since the election commission is yet to approve the list of candidates, given legal issues. This leaves no time for campaigning. A series of court rulings have ensured that people like Saif al Islam Gaddafi, son of the former Libyan dictator, can stand for election even though the commisison had ruled him out.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff