Kulbhushan Jadhav, the Indian citizen who is on death row in Pakistan, can appeal against his sentence in high court. This after the Pakistani parliament passed a law on Wednesday, complying with an order of the International Court of Justice (ICJ). A Pakistani military court had sentenced Jadhav to death for espionage in 2017. India calls the allegation baseless, saying Jadhav, a retired Navy officer, was kidnapped from Iran. India then moved ICJ and got a stay on his execution.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence