The migrant crisis on the border with Belarus will last months, the Polish defence minister has said. Europe has accused Minsk of flying in thousands of migrants, mainly from the Middle East, and pushing them to cross the border illegally, to punish Europe for sanctions imposed over a Belarusian crackdown on pro-democracy protesters. Belarus denies the accusation but says the EU must lift sanctions if it wants to resolve the issue.
October 2, 2023
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border
- ‘Xi Jinping Has Integrated The Party With The State’
- The China-U.S. New Cold War & Multipolarity: The Shifting Balance Of Power