The migrant crisis on the border with Belarus will last months, the Polish defence minister has said. Europe has accused Minsk of flying in thousands of migrants, mainly from the Middle East, and pushing them to cross the border illegally, to punish Europe for sanctions imposed over a Belarusian crackdown on pro-democracy protesters. Belarus denies the accusation but says the EU must lift sanctions if it wants to resolve the issue.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff