The migrant crisis on the border with Belarus will last months, the Polish defence minister has said. Europe has accused Minsk of flying in thousands of migrants, mainly from the Middle East, and pushing them to cross the border illegally, to punish Europe for sanctions imposed over a Belarusian crackdown on pro-democracy protesters. Belarus denies the accusation but says the EU must lift sanctions if it wants to resolve the issue.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence