Bengaluru, already acknowledged as one of the world’s innovation and technology hubs, is expected to host the first 3D facility that will house a production centre and an “experience zone” for 3D printing. It will come up in the land belonging to Bangalore Airport and will train technology experts, upgrade skills and increase awareness of 3D printing applications.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff