Western diplomats expect a breakthrough by the end of January in the talks to resolve Iran’s nuclear status. The talks in Vienna involve the U.S. although only indirectly. Tehran says a breakthrough can happen if the U.S. lifts sanctions and guarantees not to pull out of the nuclear deal with Iran, which it had signed in 2015.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff