Western diplomats expect a breakthrough by the end of January in the talks to resolve Iran’s nuclear status. The talks in Vienna involve the U.S. although only indirectly. Tehran says a breakthrough can happen if the U.S. lifts sanctions and guarantees not to pull out of the nuclear deal with Iran, which it had signed in 2015.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives