Six prefectures in Japan including Tokyo and Okinawa will now come under emergency regulations in view of the rising number of Covid cases. Prime Minister Suga himself warned people against moving out and indicated the government intended to vaccinate 40 per cent of younger people by the month-end.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows