The Afghan border town of Wesh has fallen to the Taliban, the movement’s spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid said. Wesh is a town on the border with Pakistan and officials there also confirmed it had fallen. The Afghan government says it remains in control of Spin Boldak district but it appears the border point crucial from the point of view of trade and revenues is no longer in its hands.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff