U.S. President Joe Biden has vowed that “Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch”. He made these remarks while hosting the Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House. The remarks appeared to contradict his efforts to return to the 2015 nuclear deal with Tehran which former president Trump had walked out of.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess