U.S. President Joe Biden has vowed that “Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch”. He made these remarks while hosting the Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House. The remarks appeared to contradict his efforts to return to the 2015 nuclear deal with Tehran which former president Trump had walked out of.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives