The managing director of Twitter India has been booked by police in Bulandshahr district of UP, in a case involving a distorted map of India on the site. Manish Maheshwari has been booked along with Amrita Tripathi, head of news partnerships, on charges of seeking to cause public mischief. The map showed J&K and Ladakh outside India.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess