The managing director of Twitter India has been booked by police in Bulandshahr district of UP, in a case involving a distorted map of India on the site. Manish Maheshwari has been booked along with Amrita Tripathi, head of news partnerships, on charges of seeking to cause public mischief. The map showed J&K and Ladakh outside India.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff