India has warned the UN General Assembly “of the possibility of the use of weaponised drones for terrorist purposes”. India’s special secretary (Internal Security) VSK Kaumudi told a high level conference of the heads of counter-terrorism agencies that “being a low-cost option and easily available … utilisation of these platforms have become an imminent danger and a challenge to security agencies worldwide.” He called for a united, multipronged approach to defeat this threat.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff