India has warned the UN General Assembly “of the possibility of the use of weaponised drones for terrorist purposes”. India’s special secretary (Internal Security) VSK Kaumudi told a high level conference of the heads of counter-terrorism agencies that “being a low-cost option and easily available … utilisation of these platforms have become an imminent danger and a challenge to security agencies worldwide.” He called for a united, multipronged approach to defeat this threat.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess