Police in Texas have identified as Pakistani, a man who took hostages in a Jewish synagogue in Dallas-Forth Worth and was later killed. Malik Faisal Akram was a UK national from Jhelum district in Punjab province. He was a member of the Tablighi Jamaat and moved in circles known to favour jihad.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds