Iran will allow the UN nuclear watchdog IAEA to service cameras monitoring nuclear sites. This emerged after talks on Sunday that the IAEA chief Rafael Grossi had with his counterpart Mohammad Islami in Tehran. The visit may ease the current deadlock between Iran and the West over its nuclear programme.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff