Japan and Vietnam have signed an agreement on the sale and transfer of Japanese military equipment. Details of what equipment would be left to specific negotiations but naval vessels could be high on Hanoi’s list given the threat from the Chinese navy.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better