India’s foreign secretary Harsh Shringla warned of “reciprocal measures” if the UK government does not recognise Covishield as a legitimate vaccine. This comes in the wake of the UK designating Covishield vaccinated travellers from India as unvaccinated and therefore requiring 10-day self-isolation.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives