India’s foreign secretary Harsh Shringla warned of “reciprocal measures” if the UK government does not recognise Covishield as a legitimate vaccine. This comes in the wake of the UK designating Covishield vaccinated travellers from India as unvaccinated and therefore requiring 10-day self-isolation.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff