France has pulled out of a planned trilateral meeting with its partners India and Australia in New York. This follows Canberra pulling out of a submarine deal with France and entering one with the U.S. last week. The trilateral had been formed only last year with the aim of preserving a free and open Indo-Pacific.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff