France has pulled out of a planned trilateral meeting with its partners India and Australia in New York. This follows Canberra pulling out of a submarine deal with France and entering one with the U.S. last week. The trilateral had been formed only last year with the aim of preserving a free and open Indo-Pacific.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows