An agreement on Iran’s nuclear status appears to have brightened in the last few days. The U.S. State Department noted “modest progress”, while the French foreign minister Jean Yves Le-Drian said “I remain convinced we can reach a deal.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff