Indian nationals in the besieged Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif in the north west were evacuated by a special flight on Tuesday evening. The flight was organised by the Indian consulate. All Indian nationals in the city and surrounding areas have been advised to leave the country at the earliest in the wake of surging Taliban attacks.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff