Indian nationals in the besieged Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif in the north west were evacuated by a special flight on Tuesday evening. The flight was organised by the Indian consulate. All Indian nationals in the city and surrounding areas have been advised to leave the country at the earliest in the wake of surging Taliban attacks.
October 2, 2023
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border
- ‘Xi Jinping Has Integrated The Party With The State’
- The China-U.S. New Cold War & Multipolarity: The Shifting Balance Of Power