The Philippines has signed a $375 million deal with India to buy three batteries for coastal defence. The sale is interesting since Manila is locked in a confrontation with China over islands in the South China Sea. This is the first export of the BrahMos missile and could open the door to more exports to Indonesia.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way