Wuhan University scientists have warned of NeoCov, a Coronavirus strain that is currently spreading among bats in South Africa and could infect humans if it mutates. It is not a new virus given that it is linked to the MERS-CoV that spread through the Arab world in 2012 and 2015.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff