India has voted against a draft resolution that would have created space for climate change related discussions in the UN Security Council. India’s argument was that this move would marginalise the UN Framework on Climate Change and allow a few powerful members in the UNSC to influence decisions.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff