India has voted against a draft resolution that would have created space for climate change related discussions in the UN Security Council. India’s argument was that this move would marginalise the UN Framework on Climate Change and allow a few powerful members in the UNSC to influence decisions.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows