Riding on the rising stock of his companies, business tycoon Gautam Adani is now the second richest person in Asia. With a net worth of $66.5 billion, nearly half of it accumulated in the past year, Adani outdid Chinese tycoon Zhong Shanshan by nearly $3 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Reliance boss Mukesh Ambani, who went past Shanshan in February to become the richest Asian, maintains the top slot. His net worth stands at $76.5 billion. On the global billionaires list of Bloomberg, Ambani ranks 13, Adani is a notch below.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff