Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan described his country as a “hired gun” of the U.S., which was expected to win the war in Afghanistan. He said the U.S. should have negotiated with the Taliban from a position of strength, not while withdrawing. He called for “incentivizing” the Taliban, warning that the alternative was chaos.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border