Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan described his country as a “hired gun” of the U.S., which was expected to win the war in Afghanistan. He said the U.S. should have negotiated with the Taliban from a position of strength, not while withdrawing. He called for “incentivizing” the Taliban, warning that the alternative was chaos.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff