Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan described his country as a “hired gun” of the U.S., which was expected to win the war in Afghanistan. He said the U.S. should have negotiated with the Taliban from a position of strength, not while withdrawing. He called for “incentivizing” the Taliban, warning that the alternative was chaos.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows