The Pakistan government has warned of clear signs that a fourth Covid wave is starting in the country. Artificial intelligence models had projected such a possibility two weeks ago. Now it is a certainty, officials said. They blamed the Delta variant for the spread but said there were no plans for a lockdown.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff