The Pakistan government has warned of clear signs that a fourth Covid wave is starting in the country. Artificial intelligence models had projected such a possibility two weeks ago. Now it is a certainty, officials said. They blamed the Delta variant for the spread but said there were no plans for a lockdown.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better