More than 370 Palestinian demonstrators were injured when Israeli forces fired on them in the West Bank. They were protesting illegal land confiscation in Beita town near Nablus. Meanwhile, the UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights says Israeli settlements in east Jerusalem must be designated a war crime. Michael Lynk told the Human Rights Council in Geneva that with more than 300 settlements and 680,000 settlers, Israel has violated the prohibition on transferring its civilian population into occupied territory.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess