China has reported the first death, over the weekend, of a man who contracted the Monkey B virus. He may have contracted it while dissecting two monkeys in March. Early symptoms included nausea and vomiting for which he sought treatment in many hospitals. The last reported Monkey B virus was in 1933.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge