China has reported the first death, over the weekend, of a man who contracted the Monkey B virus. He may have contracted it while dissecting two monkeys in March. Early symptoms included nausea and vomiting for which he sought treatment in many hospitals. The last reported Monkey B virus was in 1933.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story