China has reported the first death, over the weekend, of a man who contracted the Monkey B virus. He may have contracted it while dissecting two monkeys in March. Early symptoms included nausea and vomiting for which he sought treatment in many hospitals. The last reported Monkey B virus was in 1933.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff