China has reported the first death, over the weekend, of a man who contracted the Monkey B virus. He may have contracted it while dissecting two monkeys in March. Early symptoms included nausea and vomiting for which he sought treatment in many hospitals. The last reported Monkey B virus was in 1933.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess