In Pakistan, at least 33 labourers were killed and around 40 injured when a bus travelling from Sialkot to Dera Ghazi Khan on the busy Taunsa highway, rammed into a container truck. The circumstances of the accident are not clear and investigations are underway.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge