In Pakistan, at least 33 labourers were killed and around 40 injured when a bus travelling from Sialkot to Dera Ghazi Khan on the busy Taunsa highway, rammed into a container truck. The circumstances of the accident are not clear and investigations are underway.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff