In Pakistan, at least 33 labourers were killed and around 40 injured when a bus travelling from Sialkot to Dera Ghazi Khan on the busy Taunsa highway, rammed into a container truck. The circumstances of the accident are not clear and investigations are underway.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess