India may allow FDI in the Life Insurance Corporation. This would bring massive pension funds from overseas to invest in the LIC IPO, expected to be India’s biggest. It’s not clear what the limit of the FDI could be although the Reserve Bank has fixed 20 per cent as the FDI limit on state owned banks.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff