India may allow FDI in the Life Insurance Corporation. This would bring massive pension funds from overseas to invest in the LIC IPO, expected to be India’s biggest. It’s not clear what the limit of the FDI could be although the Reserve Bank has fixed 20 per cent as the FDI limit on state owned banks.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way