Turkey’s President Erdogan said he will demand return of the $1.4 billion paid to the U.S. for F-35 jets that were never delivered. He said he would make the demand personally to President Joe Biden during the G20 meeting in October.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows