The principal of a private school in Pakistan, accused of blasphemy, has been sentenced to death by the Lahore High Court and fined 5000 rupees. A case against her was filed in 2013 after a local cleric said she had rejected the prophethood of Muhammad.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff