Data from phase 3 of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin trials looks good, says Soumaya Swaminathan, WHO chief scientist. She said the overall efficacy is high although its efficacy against the Delta variant of the Coronavirus is low. She warned of a third wave saying that the Delta variant can infect between six and eight people while the original strain infects only three people.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff