Data from phase 3 of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin trials looks good, says Soumaya Swaminathan, WHO chief scientist. She said the overall efficacy is high although its efficacy against the Delta variant of the Coronavirus is low. She warned of a third wave saying that the Delta variant can infect between six and eight people while the original strain infects only three people.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess