The Taliban says it has captured Islam Qala, a key border crossing with Iran. This was confirmed by Kabul which said operations were underway to recapture the border point, the main conduit for trade between the two countries. Meanwhile, U.S. President Biden has said it is unlikely Kabul will be able to hold the entire country, adding that he “will not send another generation of Americans to war in Afghanistan”.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff