Nepal’s Supreme Court has reinstated the House of Representatives dissolved by current Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli in May, and directed that Sher Bahadur Deuba, chief of the Nepali Congress, be appointed prime minister within two days. It’s not clear what happens to elections due in November.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess