The Indian Medical Association has warned that a third wave of Covid-19 is “imminent and inevitable” and asked central and state governments to control mass gatherings. It has urged postponement of all religious pilgrimages and curbs on tourism. The virus is already showing a rising reproduction rate in Kerala and Maharashtra, which means the decline in the active caseload of infected cases must be viewed cautiously.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better