The Indian Medical Association has warned that a third wave of Covid-19 is “imminent and inevitable” and asked central and state governments to control mass gatherings. It has urged postponement of all religious pilgrimages and curbs on tourism. The virus is already showing a rising reproduction rate in Kerala and Maharashtra, which means the decline in the active caseload of infected cases must be viewed cautiously.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff