The Indian Medical Association has warned that a third wave of Covid-19 is “imminent and inevitable” and asked central and state governments to control mass gatherings. It has urged postponement of all religious pilgrimages and curbs on tourism. The virus is already showing a rising reproduction rate in Kerala and Maharashtra, which means the decline in the active caseload of infected cases must be viewed cautiously.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess