U.S. President Joe Biden has upheld former president Donald Trump’s rejection of China’s maritime claims in the South China Sea, and warned that if China attacked the Philippines, the U.S. would respond under the terms of a mutual defence treaty. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken made these remarks on the fifth anniversary of the UNCLOS ruling rejecting China’s claims to the Spratly Islands.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff