Police in Karachi are investigating the shooting of a Chinese national by two masked bike borne assailants. He was reported to be in stable condition. The attack comes two weeks after a blast on board a bus in Kohistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, killed nine Chinese engineers.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff