Lux car maker Porsche is investing $75 million into Isar Aerospace, a Munich-based firm that builds launch vehicles for satellites. Isar is scheduled to unveil Spectrum next year. It is a launch vehicle developed specifically for small satellites. In that sense, Porsche is avoiding the high profile and risky business of manned launches to focus on the expanding satellite market.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’