China has placed the four million residents of Lanzhou city in Gansu province under lockdown after detecting six cases of Coronavirus. Nobody can leave the city and access to all tourist sites have been restricted. Twenty-three other cases have been detected elsewhere and while the numbers are low, China has pursued a ruthless zero case strategy with lockdowns.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis